中文黄页
  在烤鸭君的死缠烂打之下
# @: P* P3 \6 Q5 X0 H! `  北京新东方雅思老师王老师和郜老师中秋佳节加班加点
" M+ `+ L6 y: V8 |. Z6 b6 _  为大家整理出了口语Part2&3的完整题库5 ^2 S/ o  m# A
  各位烤鸭们速度收藏学起来吧~6 O9 v3 j8 v! b- X9 V, ^
  地点类
; f5 h; J, d/ I1 j  新增话题【4个】# u! h) A" U5 z  L3 x& J
  1. A school you attended. 【老题回库】
5 ^' h- `4 ~! _$ Y  2. A Place Good For Reading and Writing.【全新话题】; R6 a9 `! P3 v/ [* B/ e! q
  3. A New Public Building You Would Like To Visit.【老题翻新】
5 ^# M2 g8 W0 f! r; F3 S  4. A Place You Remember Well That Was Full of Colours.【老题回库】7 i$ _! u( X8 ~/ d  z1 x
  1. A school you attended% k2 h0 G  Z2 [1 y+ b5 H
  Describe a school that you attended during childhood.& |3 E) [1 b+ p9 _0 i
  You should say:
  C% |! V3 U7 U9 ]0 f  where it was
7 x- ?8 e) f1 [' A* B  what it looked like
  ~% ]7 ?9 F2 W* b2 r, k  whether you had a favourite/an impressive teacher2 C+ C, N5 r+ l& M
  what you learned at school: o4 j) |. u: ^, z. K: T
  and explain how was the school like in your memory.1 T* b( W7 i; Z% Y
  Part 34 C. P! e' @6 j9 h' ~
  Nowadays, teachers have become more friendly, do you think it’s a good thing?2 X7 H$ R* |/ F" U' d# z
  Compared with the older generation, do you think nowadays the younger generation work/study harder? Why?
; }: _/ _( q5 y' }9 \  What kinds of jobs a teacher might do before coming to the school, do they need to be trained in a professional way?! Z; `8 Y# p9 L) ]3 A* K
  Do you think nowadays young people like using computers? Why?
2 \: m  z/ S. f4 w* e! A1 f! S  Which do you use more, the computer or the library, why?
0 F+ A3 X4 r4 F8 V: r- \% X9 u  2. A Place Good For Reading and Writing+ n4 b/ D# k; M
  Describe a place, not your home, which is good for reading and writing.
2 j7 [5 j4 S. ?6 l9 W  You should say:
# O! V- j4 K" S* w) ]+ o; Z  where the place is
8 p; d! \+ U! H3 }5 H  how often do you go there/ D* s1 ~! I$ t* j
  what you do in the place$ W' w( k5 G- ~& T; d" m  [4 Z
  and explain why it is good for reading and writing.
- s* `  O, A0 V) s; D$ L  ~  Part 3& m0 S/ B( Q3 N9 `5 Z; c8 K3 {
  Which is more important, reading or writing?
' m& O# a0 Q9 m$ A9 m  Can you suggest why do people need good writing skills?. q8 c4 ?- j+ [5 ?) Y6 g
  How can people get more information, from books or visuals?. |% c( f/ ]( c: V* ]: ~) B7 m7 e
  What are the differences between reading books at home and in a library?: @# H& E3 L  x  u  C
  Apart from library, where do people enjoy going to when they want to read books?8 p3 z5 z) g0 \0 G
  Do you think people choose to go to forest or riverside to read and write?
% [- B% Q! e2 N3 \1 q6 ^; }8 E! j  When did most people start to learn to write and write?
0 ]  T; k* A) e2 e; y$ ], u  How long do you think a child can be able to learn literary skills.+ W5 g9 x" b" i! |9 ^4 ^
  保留话题【3个】
3 \- b6 |  v1 o* k# M7 O5 z  5. A Historical Building.
0 y9 r2 v$ o+ q- t& X  6. A Park/Garden.
0 W; c1 l9 ?! {  7. A Place you visited with your friends.
0 \6 T. N" b* a% _+ b: n4 c/ ]  5. A Historical Building
! N. A4 i: V' t0 X8 M  【版本1】:- m4 V: q& z- R; o+ }
  Describe a historical building you have visited., O. @0 B# H+ Z( \) V$ ^0 a
  You should say:$ O; ^, ^9 O4 v  I8 x: j
  what and where it was
" N, x$ u  K2 K6 l8 i2 m7 Y  what it looked like7 ?) ?. p# u. e: N
  what you learned there0 L% e8 R1 {- X# K# ^  S
  and explain why you visited this historical building6 u' q' i  n+ X( I  }
  【版本2】:6 }3 |2 @" s7 [) S! B
  Describe a hisoricla building you have seen and want to learn more.
  ~  r  m( r6 I: v8 P  You should say:
" m8 H# V4 ^) v! q4 d# A7 p  where it is1 ^7 t/ z' S) Q" a* @- D% L) A( x
  what it is like
6 D; [0 r6 B) J# s. C  what you learn there
/ o* E; x5 t/ G3 T) [  and explain why you want to learn more
  o5 a4 f8 t' o; t; S0 u  Part 3" Q! k' G' G2 ?6 p0 C
  Do people in your country like to / often visit historical buildings?
/ B0 t1 g. s+ X; |% X  Do people from your country like to visit historical buildings in foreign countries?* b) C/ g, ?2 r0 B
  Are there any historical buildings in your hometown?* C3 j  \! N. z: w
  Do you think people who damage historical relics should be put in prison?9 ]! \3 M" o, D
  Would people in your country agree to use government funds to preserve historical buildings?
) R  P8 {" Z0 w  X# y' q  In your opinion, which are (the) better places to live in, big cities or small cities?+ J+ ~6 A' O% P! D2 X5 d
  Do you think if we should preserve historical buildings?1 Q' L2 r, @2 i0 ]( D: C6 ^
  What kinds of buildings can be considered as historical buildings?% t- v" v" V3 F; W+ R
  What are the differences between modern and historical buildings?
! i+ z3 s7 J" t* @0 O0 P  人物类
% R  c" z! |& F9 @  新增话题【2个】
" ^" {! c6 ?- {1 g. o# @# P  1. A Person Who Travels A Lot By Plane.【老题回库】
( m3 Q7 Z. U2 [/ |- M# q  2.  A person who is good at their job. 【老题翻新】  \+ `" K) S6 u9 d; m5 c
  1. A Person Who Travels A Lot By Plane
, ]& o- [3 o; G; [1 w. U* ^  Describe a person (you know) who travels a lot by plane.
7 I5 y% Y2 W: l7 c& G: U  You should say:
) c1 n5 H6 l- P% ]+ v5 C  who this person is
: v+ G& L" K) v1 S) J6 j6 w  how you know the person/ B* }1 L& A' }6 G: v
  where they usually travel to: J* Y6 Q. J0 J/ R# ]3 v; ]3 q$ S
  why they travel a lot by plane  D% p0 F# l& \! I& n$ f
  and explain how do they feel when travelling by plane.
$ Y5 ?- C) T6 ^* N" J, O0 @  Part 3% q4 j( l  M6 _. |* W9 F
  What are the differences between airplanes and trains?
# K# _* U1 N+ C7 K% F0 f  Do you know that a train can reach to antoher country? Have you tried this before?% }* q. C; H8 |6 e$ j4 _" Q
  What are the advantages and disadvantages if an airport is far away from a city?; C  G2 J1 t& L4 A+ Y) @: B' C. f  c
  Some people enjoy taking much time on train, and once they arrive at the destination, they return back (immediately), how do you think of them?
+ o1 h7 ^2 `3 `2 V  What are the influences of airplane on the environment?
9 y" e4 Y: v  t6 l* e2 y5 q  2. A person who is good at their job9 q% y/ C. k% b, u. k* q$ H
  Describe a person who is good at their job.
7 w+ D: Z& t" C* ]  You should say:
8 @: J8 X0 d9 P0 V/ {1 J  who this person is9 q+ r; Q& V& n5 L5 d6 R
  how you know this person
: K& u; Q( x7 K* ~, n  what does the person do
; S, q5 j/ C6 }4 o5 c+ l6 O  and explain why this person is good at their job.
; d" {; d! @$ N1 Q( P  Part 3
4 r' n# A( a0 \+ e) S$ L  What is the most important skill / set of skills for a manager?
( g8 D) a* @+ e% |  l  Do people in your countries have this kind of courses to learn the skills in middle school?( f" d" C/ \/ r% D# m$ v: r7 `/ }1 \6 q
  保留话题【8个】
. ~7 J, ]: |7 k; v& o' n7 R- A0 g  3.  A Band or Singer You Like.# ^7 |/ X9 A6 W
  4.  A Famous Foreign person.
4 s1 j5 R. O/ Y6 I4 n2 ?  5. Someone who is Good at Languages.
1 T& @# h$ U% i+ A" M9 C! K  6. A Friend who Encouraged You.7 }! o5 i* M8 A) L) D0 p
  7. Someone you wanted to be similar to./ g) |1 g1 v6 U' W% e% h
  8. A Beautiful Or Handsome Person.
4 _6 z4 I6 g3 p) S  r5 N. k  9. A Person With Interesting Ideas.& P& D% o$ S* A2 a* G$ D
  10.A Person You Nnow Who Helps Others.
# o. n! P+ S3 y) Z! O  3.  A Band or Singer You Like.
( m6 q* e- k' r% P+ ]" J$ P  Describe a band or singer who you like (the best) .1 T: n7 O0 m- C2 T0 `+ F
  You should say:
. f. L3 g0 |9 l* h& X; E  what style of songs they sing / music they play0 h) u3 O, B* V  v+ M& f
  when you started to listen to them$ e3 a2 M6 A4 L; K% ]$ ?
  where you usually listen to them
; D: e/ `  N1 C& b  Z. O  and explain why you like this band or singer (the best).
' b' `$ S7 w" n) {/ d  A  Part 3
, a: H" X& y' K2 E( t9 h3 T" U  What kinds of music are popular in your country?
. \9 m. F. U, J* {0 t4 K  What kinds of music do you think will be popular in the future?# I6 T* |( I: P4 ~: c
  Do you think people like different kinds of music at different stages of their lives?
& ^7 R  D) p( N$ u9 l* |; M  Do you think people need to learn how to sing (or is it a natural skill)?
- t. d' R" C" H" l  What would you say are the benefits of singing?
5 F8 P+ P5 _0 C8 K: s; j1 ?' o  Do singers make lots of money?6 O4 t7 o2 t: x: T0 k' Y
  Would you say that popular singers are also good singers?
9 E" U$ N  \( {8 n2 E. @) U  What do you think makes a singer attractive to people?
! g  b- S0 r2 l- x  What do you think of the current “boy bands”?
& H4 N+ ?) S9 Y3 P+ y) ]. k  What influences do singers have on people?/ V6 u+ N$ k8 v! J; A9 J7 Z
  Why do you think some songs become popular while other songs are not often heard?9 |2 d* ~9 t' o9 v5 c
  What do you think makes (or causes) a song to become popular?8 H. l8 l& @, ^8 g
  4.  A Famous Foreign person.
! x8 M* H1 G& F$ t- G2 |) ?  Describe a famous person, not from your country, who you would like to meet.
. L7 E6 A* r5 b: a; C9 P  You should say:
. X3 R9 w# o2 `$ k5 d; ^  who this person is (or, where this person comes from)( k; g& w0 n' S2 F% G) F! g- T
  how you know him/her6 S- v* s6 C, o! t9 _- p4 l  h, w" \
  why this person is famous
5 K3 z# h, x1 i, x: b  and explain why you would like to meet this person
: ]0 x' e$ {4 ^# z6 a4 K+ V5 D  Part 3
7 w* L8 e& r% f9 ~) o8 ~( K  Can you suggest why some people want to be famous while others don’t want to be?
0 n+ o1 T# `. ^0 S8 v  Can you suggest why some people can only be popular for very short time?& N) W5 r  Y6 F+ z) @4 I  A
  Can you suggest why some people can be popular for a long time?
  a% x9 k) [: v" I# l3 g0 g) U' Z  How do you think celebrities can stay famous for a long time (not only in the contemporary world, but also in the long term?); |* @+ T' w2 @
  What do you think are the benefits and drawbacks of being famous?5 }/ O' c# V8 @
  What kind of influence would famous people have over young people? Is it positive or negative?, l; i2 L9 B1 ~1 j4 B. r) w
  Do you think celebrities can make use of their fame to do something that influences the younger generation?# ^" |6 A, t  `) ~$ b' O" c& H
  How do you think famous people can have positive influence in the society?7 }; v( Z! H" e! @: |
  Do you think famous people can become young people’s role models?
  q! K' `5 K3 x+ K  What kind of people do you think can get become famous?6 g2 z. w4 g% r$ s  y/ Z8 R
  Do you think those who don’t have much gift could also become famous?/ H6 U# P: W0 N( Q+ }9 b7 w* m
  事件类% Q% ^( g. d1 A- |1 D
  新增话题【11个】* D' R* d  }9 S8 z
  1. An Occasion You Met Someone For The First Time.【全新题目】
9 j) f% U- n9 P2 X, L; X  2. A Time You Had A Boring Experience With Someone. 【全新题目】
: d1 n& |* `8 D! w5 d9 ]4 ?) W2 p  3. A Happy Day. 【全新话题】
  h5 Q7 t; @1 @* ?  4. A Special Day.【全新题目】
2 C( I2 B, @# r' o  5. A Situation You Felt Tired But You Had to Stay Awake.【全新题目】4 `$ h( j0 Y$ }5 I  t: f/ r% k
  6. A Time When You Celebrated Your Achievement.【老题翻新】' s. v+ [* W4 L  r& f
  7. An Interesting Conversation.【老题翻新】5 Q$ R" j! a$ y1 i5 y" ]
  8. An Occasion You Found A Lost Item.【老题翻新】
! v. \' ]& I' I. Q/ `  9. A Time When You Lied To A Friend.【老题翻新】
1 y& l  n- X9 ~, \0 h( T1 f  d: R: }0 ?  10.  A Piece of Advice【老题翻新】. v) j: w) x; @  S1 d  f& F" l
  11. A Time You Hung Out With Friends【老题翻新】
# E4 H7 u: @% e) M: L7 n( {/ m  1. An Occasion You Met Someone For The First Time
) E  w& l0 [. ~  Describe an occasion you met someone for the first time.
$ _8 g$ m; }% I( \; }1 n+ n  You should say:
( ?- L. Z( b3 z/ K2 y! s+ p3 D/ v  when you met the person0 h) Y4 x. F  ~, q+ _
  who you met6 B9 |8 Y, c- x8 m
  how you met the person
& A8 q# e. r6 N8 D/ z/ ~" W  and explain how you felt when you met the person for the first time.
- _6 P  ~5 ^$ S4 R2 B/ y& q  Part 3: v4 T" h/ o& M" v: B( q
  Making friends
0 E6 _0 M* @7 H3 X; s  How do people make new friends nowadays? Has it changed?
  a4 }/ h7 A4 m* R" C3 R  _( I  In China, how do people always make friends
1 Z# l( g7 _6 h. t  C  a, b* W0 [  Is it more important to meet new friends or maintain relationship with old friends?
; D. G$ l* N* o! s) Q  How do you judge whether people on social networking say the truth, how to make friends with them?7 @% i+ g3 S# {
  Which is more important to you, to maintain relationships with a new friend or an old friend?
7 G0 j/ ]$ W% N. l( S7 \  q  Workplace
" _" ?  C, c% s% H  In order to make employess feel quite easier to do something jobs, what can be done in a workplace?
7 ?) J% ~  w' z4 C. n  How to make friends with the leader and workmates?" ^' p, D+ c+ }0 R
  2. A Time You Had A Boring Experience With Someone- L3 N+ x' O. u& H
  Describe a time you had a boring experience with someone.
5 V8 l9 a& V( z0 z6 e  You should say:4 P& |" u* T3 C6 w& N
  when you had the experience, z; X  o4 [$ _  _# A' t
  who you spent the time with
7 C% x% _$ g5 E& P" l0 j  what happened during the time3 f7 C! h/ d* D5 o
  and explain why you felt it was an boring experience.7 J- J& M0 D, W# V# ~- F
  Part 3
4 }) L& p$ z( o$ u  Why do you think there’re some people doing boring jobs?% ]' g1 ?  u0 p9 z" _5 F7 p
  Some people say that it’s hard to feel bored in modern society, do you agree with the point?
4 o. Q  w# P, k9 ~  Do you think in the future, boring jobs will be replaced?- B- e8 g, K) ^) o
  What do you think are the boring jobs?
  N/ v* l& z0 m: P& Y7 A( E: M! S) A9 f  Are you the kind of person who easily get bored?
, g. ~' o* f9 F) W7 n3 K$ z- o  Why do you think some work make people feel bored?) v2 Q3 J, g$ N
  Do you think if this kind of job will be replaced by technology?4 V5 s! {7 G1 D4 y
  Modern technology is making people’s lives more interesting or not?$ o7 E+ [3 Y/ p) l
  3. A Happy Day9 V. F0 V- o) t9 B7 g+ m# t
  Describe one of the happiest days in your life.
7 z% U5 o% ^% O9 A+ E! [  You should say:$ K/ ~8 w/ F' F( M' }' p
  when it happened
) @! d% V9 L0 O  where you spent the day
9 K# G; W5 m  I1 u  how the day was arranged
% q) e/ u$ [3 \  and explain why this was the happiest day.
6 e/ |- I( a# t- l) F" ~  i8 e0 l7 e  Part 3. X" W% w  k4 U4 R) x8 |
  Do Chinese spend a lot of money on celebrating one’s birthdays? Why?
$ k) [3 q% X- A# w8 f  Do Chinese spend a lot of money on the New Year’s Day?" C) Z4 l* t# l! x# T# U! t  M" ?
  In China, what do Chinese do during Chinese New Year?  b4 X5 z7 ?) _0 |
  Do you think we should spend a lot of money for making friends?
# P+ J: S. _& w* H# E: }  Compared with 1990s, do people feel happier?
/ D8 s, i  u0 ~. T, u. B/ |* t  How do Chinese celebrate big days?
; s( `9 y" d. S' f  4. A Special Day
2 l; I9 L# [: X: N' R' Y  Describe a special/an unforgettable day in your life.
) Z& Z8 [, e6 a  Describe something special happened in a day.
. }* l, ]) q6 @( t  You should say:
2 f0 \; w5 s! H& Q/ o  when it happened! Z1 u" l6 t" G, x; _5 ]* \
  where something happened
& E: _; S8 b- ~# j, i  what you did during the day
1 t) j7 d2 E  F0 u- M  and explain why it was a special day in your life.
0 t& F9 }% J- ~: \$ i) H+ v  Part 3
" _- A$ I) }1 U. z1 j  What are the modern things to help people remember things?
' n( p$ M- ^+ P. t  How do the police recall events?
. [9 y! D  r% a# `. B9 r  f  What would happen if the history were wrongly recorded?
% i' M. ?/ J  g  What kinds of things happened during childhood that always stays in one’s memory?
& F$ p" s) j1 b, A* [* s/ {  Do you think photos are the ones that can help people to improve memory?9 r6 z; H1 @* g, k- o: S
  5. A Situation You Felt Tired But You Had to Stay Awake
0 t6 E  k% M" G+ ?6 f+ s( d6 p, f) O  Describe a situation when you felt tired but you had to stay awake.$ b# f; o8 v' q. f
  You should say:/ d+ V$ I* O1 m$ [( d7 m
  when it happened( ~/ i( D" g  f4 ?, V5 d% l
  where it happened7 k$ q: x8 K3 S" [, u
  what you did
, L; H8 c7 e8 [: `( C  and explain why you had to stay awake.
' T  g: i: g. Y; e0 w1 [  Part 3
/ H0 E% r$ C4 ?" N  What kind of people can keep awake when they are tired?" G! K9 j8 s' M" r. E
  What kind of situation people are more likely to feel tired but need to stay awake?* I8 r9 X5 H) F& E) \" ?, H( _
  What kinds of ways that people usually use to keep awake?
2 X2 q# r2 p! g( j8 k+ g: b0 W; m  Do you think Chinese children have enough sleeping time?
, H- S& A' E" n' `; Q& L1 h5 A5 y  Do you think Chinese students spend much time on their studies?
+ V! F9 n* H5 q' Q  Would you say that doing a great number of things is a good thing?
  Q5 I) y, H! J; o7 p4 b1 ^  Do you think the use of social media is increasing people’s stress?  {; \; {8 Y7 d( H
  保留话题【8个】
/ l5 \8 d) M" q% {# u9 ?  12. A Phone Call.
) O6 D- L  E+ A0 x  13. A Time You Got Up Extremely Early.3 O9 t: r+ p# c. G' r
  14. A Time Your Vehicle Broke Down.
% M$ B+ n( t% f' ~2 V  15. You Used the Internet to Solve a Problem.$ j2 c& v7 m, K( j9 L; j) H0 X/ n3 T5 h
  16. Unusual holiday.
. y( N3 E9 s3 k2 L: d  17. Incorrect Information.
: m$ L8 V9 W4 @  D) {  18. An Invitation to Dinner.
* n( U8 t' S9 V9 h7 C  |1 x4 P  19. An Occasion When A Child (Or A Baby) Made You Laugh." q, w/ |; m) E  s
  12. A Phone Call" z0 x* n- W2 O  D0 A; P, b
  【版本1】:
2 O1 s2 H, g1 D3 L. @# X* ~  Describe a time you heard someone talking on the phone in a public place.
. g; a% s2 d- o; _- U  You should say:6 y: B! W% E' p2 M7 v4 S0 ]
  when it was) I- A+ N1 v3 H/ N9 }
  where you were when you heard it
8 K8 U4 O6 V9 [8 C9 c  what this person was talking about
- a! P$ f2 U3 e* S' ]  and explain how you felt about it.
0 q7 ^: o  q& q- R8 R' v  【版本2】:
# x' H9 V5 B+ d- w/ t# v  Describe a time you received a call from someone you didn't know in a public place.
/ m; D! Z% n1 A  j  D7 d  You should say:
# y4 l! k* @- b8 F  when it was
- l3 c4 Y, X# a1 x: i7 |  where you were when you received it8 ?5 n5 G* [0 k2 u
  what the call was about# i; m8 ^1 i: ^! b6 j6 U9 O
  and explain how you felt (after) when you received this call.7 b3 O8 R7 ^! Z9 a0 i1 Y
  Part 3
" G0 P: [: r2 H' u& k6 |, R0 K2 `  Why do you think some people talk loudly on public transport?& A) C) c& c7 F; E& P
  Do you think it's good to talk loudly on public transport?5 t0 U( t4 x. i8 @3 x4 ~
  In your opinion, would it be a good idea to have laws prohibiting speaking loudly in public?* E2 A' J. ^: N
  What do you think are the differences between talking with someone face to face and over the phone?; M, e0 S% S3 k( z" Y
  Can you suggest why people sometimes talk loudly over the phone?; }: z! O; J' K) w( \* T8 ^& D6 H# k
  Do you think if the government should make regislations to regulate this problem?
- I2 z) R# x) J7 d# c  What kinds of rules would you say are important in public places?" x% ^) [+ j5 q. r: r
  Why do some people always break rules in public places?
" _& o2 [" Z3 w" L3 Z% W/ z  物品类. P  |# i; d- K. |0 P3 Z
  新增话题【5个】
, c4 q5 J! f7 @$ J+ I7 p4 Q1 z  1. One Of Your (Favourite) Toys During Childhood.【老题回库】5 m+ ~7 N3 b/ o" u: B! j
  2. A Gift You Spent A Lot Of Time to Choose.【老题翻新】
$ i3 r) G; w% i. }- U8 B  g  3. Something Useful You Borrowed From Someone.【老题回库】
1 P9 ^3 `+ ], w5 T3 t6 Z5 h) R  4. A Picture or Photograph at Home.【老题回库】
* d2 @: Q4 W( _  5. A Popular Product From Your Hometown.【老题回库】
% k& V( w- ~/ _5 c0 ~. b. @  1. One Of Your (Favourite) Toys During Childhood6 }/ O: k$ n4 B2 s$ r6 o& T
  【版本1】:
" P3 J& B0 f" r7 i" w  Describe one of your Favourite toys during childhood.2 z# N6 f$ u* m
  what kind of the toy it was
* ^  S" `2 m3 \; y  C  when you had the toy$ U6 B- {8 V" y: m- G/ p
  how you played with the toy9 p2 J; t) k3 Z5 \
  and explain why this was your favourite toy.
# X: g+ P6 `6 q; Y" ~) q% C  【版本2】:
" z8 R- {8 n( {+ U* b: J  Describe a toy you got during childhood.% r* e, `. V* |; g
  You should say:" a; d# u- y) C: {1 b& E5 e, X5 [
  where you got the toy, E5 [0 W5 Z6 K2 x' p0 L& C' t
  how you played with the toy5 V) C  A% `. i6 U+ ~1 g4 f
  and explain why you liked the toy???/ f$ M: R; f6 K6 S0 Q; ~  D
  Part 3
) S" n! M3 |1 y, E  What kind of influence would advertisements have on young children?
; p2 R4 j0 }. A9 {5 M; {( I3 K  Should advertisements be banned then?: K+ x+ ^( o# _: Y7 k8 X
  What are the differences between the present and the past toys?$ V1 S6 `6 E5 t! ?* E! N
  What do you think toys can teach children?
2 l) V/ U# Q& R  What kinds of toys that children need?
* G. b* \- j5 W  Do you think children should play outside with friends?2 J7 c6 q2 q9 G+ c- t+ W
  What are the benefits of children who play outside?
8 F, l( Y) E! N7 w  What can they learn from playing outside?
5 }1 k# C- V, `& i  What are the benefits of children who play with others?
2 [  ]. c* P1 _/ b  2. A Gift You Spent A Lot Of Time to Choose  O; ~- U3 K% j- M
  Describe a gift you spent a lot of/long time to choose6 t* I5 [+ g5 t) j
  You should say:
# n$ T' j+ p( D: a  what the gift was0 d. |. }& O0 y3 A0 A- V2 [
  who the person you gave the gift to
5 _7 M# w3 f. r' E% |! C  how he/she felt about the gift
: C& l0 d4 `+ b' h! z$ P  and explain why you spent a lot of time choosing the gift.
9 l, Q7 X. X; }  Part 3; Q5 D+ M! M6 `  a
  Do you think people prefer receiving practical gifts or other kinds of gifts?- r( e& y% l9 ~6 q' @0 z" i& i1 \9 a
  Are there any gifts that people like but they are not practical?+ E- ^0 `% B; b) F% A. r' J
  Do men and women have different attitudes towards gifts?- ?9 y: J- ~! A' Y- T4 C9 n, E: o/ I
  Do you think people (often) give green tea as a gift?
3 {1 J% g6 D( Q# O  What kinds of gifts are popular in China?
' I& [) I8 A# d" {) @  Why do people give something to others as gifts?
% x$ t& z, q8 d8 W' l  3. Something Useful You Borrowed From Someone
4 o" S, Q" \- z1 l: s3 [( e! ~  Describe something useful you borrowed from someone.
# @6 C* r% T# z7 d, J1 [4 B  You should say:
. h3 x' T6 C3 w1 v( F( V( s  what the item was
! v+ S. v* x- k( G0 B9 N  who you borrowed the item
0 U2 n: W6 y/ @) W, _" W  why you borrowed the item  H1 X9 H# U. }$ N% j
  and explain why it was a good item.
: w1 W' J+ I* W" z$ n7 m- Y  Part 3* B  w% B) B! r4 k; I9 I* k
  Who do they more often borrow from, their family or their friends?
( e$ B9 D4 B/ l, ?3 Y  How long do people usually keep the things that they have borrowed before they return them?% s" a& O+ o7 ~/ R# \* s
  Do you think borrowing ever leads to disputes between people?
, ~, f8 Y/ O( h0 s3 D/ Z6 l  Do you think there are any differences between borrowing money from family members and borrowing it from friends?/ A5 ~0 _! G' w; t
  Before you borrow something (such as a pen), do you think it's always necessary to ask permission?
! m/ {* [( H- ]4 ^" o  What are some other suitable questions to ask when you want to borrow something?" i$ B) `1 J" |
  Which do you think is better, to borrow books from a library or to buy good-quality second-hand books.
. y5 ?# L& y8 w. t7 Y5 H$ r7 m( T  4. A Picture or Photograph at Home
7 `0 M) J; N, }  Describe a picture or photograph at home.
* ~# j4 {- T9 K4 c4 w  m/ [5 d  You should say:
8 j# ]8 z# r& d# R  what is the picture
/ L. o% S/ F, Y' g" n% D+ r- {  when you took/got the picture/photo9 N  p& E9 Q% B0 S
  where it is put in your home
" g% U- `0 W# s- a  and explain how you feel about the picture/photo.
# l# k4 R1 q3 Y. o8 U- X. d5 Z  Part 3
& S9 s  T, k$ K. D8 o% H  b. c  Do you think it’s meaningful for people to have painting lessons in primary school or high school?
% j8 f, }) c/ V, K/ y. L$ ~  What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of taking photos by mobile phone?
" f6 {% K7 G$ z4 h  Do you think Chinese children should learn painting /drawing?
2 U  Q2 E1 H/ d* i  Do you think adults should learn drawing/painting?3 e( h: q# M# T, F8 o3 Q
  Do you think everyone should learn drawing/painting?
' }7 D5 l4 C. j/ }) m9 X* ]  保留话题【3个】
  D* P6 l  C- R2 v" c4 ?0 O  6. A Souvenir.
$ _- d5 H# U7 P9 ~0 }- C/ o9 l" {  7. A Piece of Clothing.: x$ E1 ~0 h) P! h3 |
  8. A Prize You Want To Win.
: S. [% c3 n( N* \  6. A Souvenir) `5 J, Z) L* C, N6 v
  Describe a special thing you took home from another place (you had visited).
/ W# t& v+ J. Y7 {5 r  You should say:
/ I5 a5 @. ~$ u4 m' J5 s1 k+ ~  what the thing is. f  v6 l8 |+ Q; l% j3 {+ S
  when you took it home
3 l; T1 c, x/ p+ N% }" \  where you got it% F% K$ r4 I6 Q5 j8 |* W. s
  and explain why it was special to you./ d9 _- e8 ~; x7 _  O) f
  Part 3
) w) d$ |9 s6 H5 J, j8 V( y  Why do people buy souvenirs?
0 V6 \- m2 `: `  Are the souvenirs sold at the tourist attractions just for making money?" t  j2 Z% y; t, |
  Why do people use electronic devices to help them keep their memory?' l! ~7 Q4 i4 C/ g
  What are the benefits and drawbacks of taking a camera on a trip?
8 N; @, [% H# D. a# Q# Q1 P- B8 \& E  虚物类
8 ~: _4 f8 T) Q: ?' ^4 q( a  新增话题【5个】9 Y7 `/ ?. X$ a/ M
  1. A Film. 【老题翻新】
) o; r7 v% z9 D9 Q% l% n3 F  2. A TV Program. 【老题翻新】
4 [6 Y4 `8 k6 r  3. The Beautiful Sky You’ve looked at (At Night/In the Daytime).【老题翻新】* G' Z1 `) L: O7 G& I
  4. A Leisure Activity you did with your family. 【老题翻新】9 }0 g! j' O# V8 x. d
  5. An Indoor Game.【老题回库】+ s1 o: k6 l, s
  1. A Film* ~$ [8 |. G6 R+ g9 L( L
  Describe a film you would like to share with your friends.; ?) l: {5 W2 J( A: ?: x7 f
  You should say:
6 r7 ~- }3 _0 f! `9 O: X$ ?: e  what the film is% e# j" `2 f1 v4 O* c9 c
  how you know the film& U5 e& q. c# H+ Z& o# K' U
  where you would like to watch the film
7 S  A& w" W: p0 N4 O9 U4 x  and explain why you would like to share the film with your friends.
) x: {  z1 T+ W' o$ l  Part 35 {- U# v7 L$ o- P* Y' x
  What kinds of films are popular in China?
: t1 F0 J9 V- J) \. n) t  What kinds of films that young people/old people like to watch?
2 w% d" G7 v- r* J  Do you think there’re fewer people like to watch films?8 g) N3 Z; }8 Y, l7 H
  Do you think cinemas will disappear in the future?
/ P% U: _. u7 M' T; ]9 N/ W  Is it fair that movie stars make lots of money?
( b. X2 }$ T. ~' J  Is it necessary to hire famous movie stars to make a film?
0 F" M' D. o2 O1 l( {9 N; T  Why do you think movie stars’ personal lives are exposed to the public?2 q3 O6 u, ^+ d* D9 P5 x
  Do you think people are interested in celebrities’ gossip?
! G$ \4 z% E9 x' h& h  Do they have to behave in a good way in their lives?8 E2 I% j3 @* O( q
  How does movie production help a country?
4 K; ^7 c1 I3 A5 X6 _  \  Do you think people prefer watching films in a cinema or at home?9 j  m  G5 o# y1 B3 A! @
  Do you think the film producer are rich?$ b  N: o- w) [) D
  保留话题【5个】
% D6 p9 P5 m2 H  1. A Water Sport.# X9 s( b. ]4 P
  2. A Practical Skill.
+ U8 t+ Q& j% ?! k/ ]  3. An advertisement You Remember Well.
  u& q  G$ `; i# t* R+ {  4. A Quiz Show OR A Game Show.
0 Y# u2 K& {. [  5. A Period of History.
* `& s/ K! g( v! N+ i# b0 k  1. A Water Sport
4 r6 O& ~( V$ m- j  Describe awater sport you would like to try.
. [. X' n0 t$ E: k0 R  You shouldsay:! v# U+ J& q' e- Y
  what sportit is
- H6 ]( O; F6 I0 g9 F6 |  where thissport is done0 H6 [/ z' T& N$ ~& O
  whatequipment is needed to do this sport
7 O9 D& L* z; H- S; G1 `  and explain why you would like try it.
$ j; s% c- K8 Q' {0 \  Part 3. a8 R$ r6 q2 u4 k5 S
  Water Sport
6 x3 z# J% d6 S$ t  What kinds of water sport are popular in yourcountry nowadays?
) z4 j  z% c' {6 x  Do you think everyone should learn how to swim?
8 x2 i( b8 v( k  Places Near Water./ ~, @# R" u: `; f6 Q) L) k6 J
  Can you suggest why many people like to live nearwater?
/ P+ [* a2 Y( z/ T8 [' L% e# L  Why are the houses near water are more expensivethan those elsewhere?
& W6 h; L1 ~* ~0 W8 X+ M  Water Transport.
5 T/ _1 w1 C7 }( r6 {5 a4 e  Why do some companies choose water transport todeliver their goods?& x9 [: x1 q: P: t* c* U, X3 n
  What are the advantages and disadvantages of watertransport?
- R  |! ]- C7 j, y0 N5 m  What are the differences between water transportand road transport?
/ l; S; V; D' Q2 D% Y3 t  由于完整版的篇幅实在太太太长了,本文只放了一部分,完整版题库记得关注“北京新东方雅思”公众号哦~7 ^+ C6 m# |2 C3 j# P: y/ [
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|滑铁卢华人网

GMT-4, 2024-5-18 19:26